Your my kind of perfect

"okay Hun I'm leaving! you and harry be good ill see you later tonight, love you" 

"bye mom! we will and i love you too" you yelled

You and harry have been dating for  a long while now and your mom trusted both of you 100% cause she knew you wouldn't do anything that she'll regret. Your mom was just going down to the grill in town with her fiance Luke and a few other friends. 

6:30 came around and you started getting hungry you were able to here your stomach growl. You covered it up hoping harry wouldn't here it but he did.

"You hungry love?" he asked you caringly 

"no not at all" you murmured

"well then lets go ask your stomach, maybe that will answer me" 

GGGGGGRRRRRRRR  your stomach went

"my point exactly babe" as harry said to you winking as well

You started to feel the heat rise to your cheeks, you got a little embarrassed. Harry took the blanket you guys were sharing off of him and then covered you with it as he got up and walked into the kitchen.

"what in the world are you doing Haz? please come back and sit with me"

"nope, now you can wait till im done" he smirked

Harry came back with strawberries a can of whip cream and a movie. The smile on my face grew bigger he was the sweetest thing you could ever ask for. You sat on Harrys lap and he fed you a strawberry. He fiddled with you hair and gave you kisses every now and then. You lean back and you could almost hear his heart pounding almost as fast as yours, you got a little bit nervous. Harry kisses your necka nd then slowly works his way up to your lips, you close your eyes and you can feel how soft his lips are on yours. alls you can do is smile a little through the kiss.

you could feel his head start to pull back but you put your hand on the back of his head and pull him closer. His eyes widend and he put his arms on your back. Harry slid his hands up your back softly and massaged your back. you pulled him closer leaving no space between you guys. Harry pulls you back so now hes like craddling you, then he flips you both over so now your on top.

As you roll both yourselves over you wrap your legs around his waist and you can feel his hot breath on your neck. 

"i love you [Y/N] stay with me forever" you felt him mumble on your collar bone

"why would i ever want to leave" 

you could feel him smiling:)

Thank you guys so much for reading my stories keep voting:) i hope this one was good. i decided to switch things up and put some sneaky moves in it, ill be posting more just comment on what you guys want to hear:)