Forever Always

laying on your bed staring up at the ceiling just thinking about how everything will be when harry goes away for tour.

"give me your hand," harry whispered. you stuck out your hand and he gently held it, placing it over his chest.

"do you feel that?"

he said softly looking into your [eye color] you nodded with a shy smile that eched to your face

feeling the gentle thumping of his heart and his warm chest you just loved loved having the feeling that you were able to call him yours. With all of the trouble you have been through, with the crazy fans, paparazzi and all the tours you still managed to stay together.

But this time harry wasnt going to be away for that short amount of time that your always used to, hell be gone for about 2 months to film in Tokyo for the boys 3D movie and then to Africa to help the needed.

you understood everything completely but for some reason you just had the feeling that you two will slowly drift away from each other in that time.

"that beats for you, only you. And whether i'm right here next to or thousand miles away, i just want you to know you'll always be in my heart"

with heat rising to your cheeks you just froze with no words coming out of your mouth. you didnt know what to say, he always left you speachless. Once harry hit that last word "heart" all of the worries washed away like it was just a dream.

batting your eyes like a complete idiot you could hear Harry laugh a bit, realizing what just happed your  cheeks start flushing different shades of light pink.

fiddling with the hem of your shirt you gaze down at your fingers. seconds later you feel a warm hand under your chin pushing it upwards. looking up to have your [eye color] meet those green orbs of his, harry does that half smile you tell him you always love.

"i love you [your name]"

"i love you to haz"

leaning in were harrys lips are just brushing over yours, your able to feel his hot breath. decreasing the distance between your lips, harry puts his pink plushed lips onto yours within seconds.

after a few seconds of a sweet kiss, harry broke the kiss. looking into your eyes he said

"forever always youll be mine"

wrapping your arms around his neck, as he did to you around your torso giving you a small squeeze. you loved it but loved being with him even more <3

SORRY THIS ONE WASNT AS LONG AS THE OTHER ONE GUYS, IVE JUST BEEN SO BUSY OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS. I LITTERALY JUST FOUND OUT THAT IM MOVING TO NORTH CAROLINA SO THAT MEANS I HAVE TO LEAVE ALL OF MY BEST FRIENDS. THINGS WERENT QUITE HAPPY JOY JOY SO I JUST MADE THIS ONE SHORT SO YOU GUYS DIDNT HAVE TO WAIT ANY LONGER SO LEAVE YOUR FEEBACK IF YOUD LIKFE Xx :)