call me ;)

You walk past a local hotel on your way to work, but this time you see someone waving from the top window above.

you took a quick glance and at first you didnt pay any attention until you whipped your head back to the window and realized harry styles was waving to you.

nobody else was in the parking lot so it must have been you. your heart started racing and heat rose to your cheeks in a matter of seconds.

you waved back and smiled.

after you waved ,harry held up a piece of paper and wrote..

'what is your name?' 

you tried spelling it out in the air with your finger but that really didnt work to well. searching through your bad for a pen and paper you heard a whistle.

it was harry

he held up the paper again and wrote down what he thought you spelt in the air

[F/N] he wrote

you laughed and shook your head no

[Y/N] he wrote the second time

you nodded and smiled giving hima  thumbs up. harry smiled back and held up his finger telling you to hold on a second.

5 MINUTES LATER

harry then came back with zayn and pointed right at you. zayn smiled and winked at you, heat rose up again to your cheeks and you smiled.

from where your standing you see harry attack zayn and see him mouth 'NO..shes mine malik'  zayn gets up and pats harry on the back and says good luck to the curly headed boy.

you laughed once more, but before you walked away from this act they two guys put on for you harry held up another piece of paper.

it read his number, and below that he wrote 

'call me sometime beautiful ;) '

*************************************************************

sorry i havent really been updating that much guys :( its that i have so many exams im studying for and my computer shuts off at 8pm so my time on my laptop is limited but i updated today and i hope you guys all enjoy it, its not too long but its not too short 

xoxox