couldn't stay away

"shhhh baby its okay go to sleep" you tell darcy

rocking back and fourth in the rocking chair with darcy in your arms, you try and tell her everything will be okay but she just wont stop crying.

she misses daddy to much, and of course you missed him to but he was on tour for about a week now and wont be back for another month.

you and harry loved darcy with all of your heart and shes the biggest blessing to the both of you, but when harrys gone you just dont know what to do.

standing up and bouncing darcy in your arms to get her to calm down you start to sing isnt she lovely harrys Xfactor audition song, darcy always fell alseep to that. but not this time.

"WWAAAAHHHHH" little darcy cried over and over, as the tears stremed down her face you felt so bad cause harry was always the one to calm her down with his low soothing cute gentle voice.

sometime you were able to calm her down but this time was different, darcy wasnt used to harry leaving maybe only like a day but not more than that. she wanted him back so much and so did you.

"darcy baby mommys got you dont cry daddys coming back" you tell her rubbing her back

all of a sudden darcy stops crying, so you think that you finally made her stop, when suddenly darcy says "dada" 

laughing a bit you say "sweetie no no dada wont be home for a while"

"dada" she says again

"sweetie i miss him to but hes not home tonight"

"dada" she says a third time, so this time you decide to turn around and you see harry standing in the doorway, smiling

"hi beautiful" he says walking over to you and darcy giving you both a kiss on the forehead

"why are you here shouldnt you be on tour" you ask

"yes but, i just couldnt stay away from my little angel and my amazing wife"