meaning something more

"uggggghhh" you groan 

your alarm was going off beep after beep it was 10 o'clock, you brushed it of and then just put the pillow over your head thinking that itll help. thought wrong. you were still able to hear your alarm clock so you just got up and went down stairs knowing that you couldnt get back to sleep.

entering the kitchen you heard a odd banging coming from your garage - what is it- you thought. walking over to open the door, it flys open and you see harry your best friend darting passed you opening the door. 

"haz? what are you doing here at this time, is everything okay?" 

"ermm" he scratches his head

"haz what is it?"

"wel im looking for my ummm"

he paused for a minute but why? you quickly saw him checking you out. -wait- you thought rubbing your eyes, harry freaking styles was checking you out?! no way cant be but hes you best friend nothing more right?! 

 i mean yea sure harry may kiss you on the cheek and pick you up but thats cause you guys are really great friends, and known eachother since 3rd grade if you became anything more it could ruin your friendship

HARRYS POV

wow look at [Y/N] , even in pajamas she looks adorable, i could never posibly tell her that ive liked her for the longest time cause itll just ruin things, she probably doesnt feel the same for me anyway so why try right?

"harry?!" she said snapping her fingers in my face

"wh--ermm surry [Y/N]"

"what are you looking for styles? do you need help"

"i need my...my....my um mit"

"your mit?" she looked quite confused about me saying mit, out of everything i own thats what my mouth decideds to say, good going styles great job -.-

"yeah my mit"

************

waking up rubbing the yuck out of your eyes you were able to smell breakfast cooking from downstairs, it smelt fantastic but you lived alone.

grabbing your robe off the back of your door and running down stairs you see harry infront of the stove making bacon to add to the table of food.

"uhhh goodmorning?" you said 

"well well look whos up" he said smiling

"uhhh harry how long have you been here?" you asked folding your arms

"ermmm id say about hour and a half"

almost choking on your own spit you were able to spit some words out of your mouth "are you serious why didnt you wake me?"

"well you looked very comfortable i didnt want to disturb you" 

"well...uhh. thank you" 

walking over to the table harry handed you some juice and a plate with some food on it. 

"haz can i talk to you" you asked looking up at him

"uh oh, but erm yeah sure" he said frowning his eye brows

"well to be conpletely honest you have been acting really strange for the last few days and i want to know why, is something bothering you? do you like someone? did you get in tr--"

harry cut you off by replying back, "the second one" he sighed

"well can you tell me who" 

"this person" 

"well i would hope it was a person styles i mean if not then uhhhh i dont know" you laughed

"ha ha very funny [Y/N]" harry said rolling his eyes

both of you exchanged looks while your breakfast just sat infront of both of your faces, nobody moved. clearing your throat so harry would answer you you picked up your fork and poked at your eggs.

"harry pleaseeeee" you pleaded

 he looked down

"haz you really need to find yourself a girl its been a while and i understand your afraid of getting heart broken bu--"

cutting you off again harry replyed, wow this boy loves to cut people off you thought

"but i have found someone" he said, while you caught the smiling forming on his pink plump lips 

you raised an eye brow, "oooohhhhh really! whooo!" you said sounded extreamly happy.

"like i said somebody"

"you cant do this to me! please tell me or im going to make a huge scene outside" you threatened

"bu..but i cant im sorry" he said not even in a whisper

putting your fork down you push your chair out, walk over to the door and slowly move your hand to the knob.

"[Y/N] WAIT!"

harry ran over to you, putting his hand over yours that was on the knob. he spun you around pinned you up against the door with both of your forheads touching.

your cheeks buring up, youve never been this close to harry you guys were best friends you never thought you would be something more. 

breaths between both go lighter, and harrys green orbs peared into your [eyes color] eyes not leaving them one second.

"its.." he stoped

"who" you said breaking the eye contact and looking over to your hands on the door knob

with harry taking his other hand he lifted up your chin and made you look at him again.

"its you [Y/N]"

decreasing the space between you guys harry connected both of your lips , his soft plump lips rubbing on yours in perfewct sync formation.

i guess a girl could get her princess ending after all and turn out to mean something more.