i've waited all night

Hail hits against your windshield as your driving home from work. You had to work over time tonight and hated it cause alls you did was just work around sick people in the hospital. You didn't mind it at times but it was just so tiring today and your boss is a real pain in the ass. you swore every time hes mean you think its his man period.

3:30 rolled around and you were almost home, sitting at a red light it starts snowing a lot 

"great just what i need to make my day better-.-" you said rolling your eyes

you just couldn't wait to get home, lye in bed and cuddle next to harry but he was already sleeping by this time so why would that matter. 

Pulling into the driveway you see the living room light on and you wonder why its on. turning the car off and taking your keys out of the ignition, putting one foot on the cold snow you, get out and shut the door behind you. 

As you walked through the door you found your sweet boyfriend on the couch.

"Harry" you say carefully as you shake his shoulder.

"Harry why are you not in bed?"

His eyes slowly looked up trying to  adjusting to the room light taking you in.

"Oh good" he mumbles, reaching out to pull you next to him on the couch

"why are you in the living room haz?" 

"well i couldn't sleep until i knew that my [Y/N] was safe" 

you smiled, cuddling up next to him putting a blanket over the both of you. your not long behind him as you start to close your eyes and go to sleep as well.

sorry this one was so short, but during the whole time i was writing this i couldn't stop smiling Harry's just adorable:)