protection

******SMUT******SMUT******SMUT******SMUT*****SMUT*****

DONT READ IF YOU WILL FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.

your at home in your room while you pack for a trip to the Caribbean. -tanks, shorts tooth brush, ect- you thought to yourself until your mom shouted at you from downstairs saying someone is here for you.

running down the stairs praying not to fall you went to go see who it was, turning down the hall you see harry standing in the living room.

he winks at you and says "i just thought i could be a good boyfriend and help you pack *winks* for your trip.

your mom could obviously feel the hot tension going on between you to which was kind of awkaward for you but harry didnt seem to care what so ever.

"and i mean i wont be able to see her for 2weeks and ill miss y--"

you cut harry off by tugging on his hand and running upstairs with him trailing behind you, slapping your butt as you got to the top of the stairs.

you giggled "harry stop it" your words trailed off.

turning around but not to see harry behind you -where di he go now- you though, catching yourself smiling. 

you entered your room and as you shut the door behind you you found the curly headed boy already naked standing in your room.

"USE PROTECTION!" your mom yelled out as she heard the door slam

"im just helping her pack!" harry shouts back

"mmm pack sure;)" you say with a wink and walking closer to harry. you bit your lip, just looking at his body turned you on even more, you noticed how Harry's boner was getting bigger by the minute.

"this is all your fault mr styles cant help himself" harry says walking closer so you both are just inches apart.

"ya know your such a bad boy" you say teasing him by tracing his v-line. "oh come on [Y/N] you cant do that" harry whined

grabbing the hem of your shirt harry quickly takes it off and over your head, starting to kiss you harry gets deep into the kiss, taking one hand and UN-clipping your bra letting it fall right to the floor.

it was obvious that you could tell that you both wanted eachother so badly, lying you down on the bed harry gets on top of you and peals your pants off along with your laced black underwear.

slowly harry entered you and slowly thrusted in and out having moans escape from your mouth. running your hands through harrys hair and tugging on his perfect curls he moans more.

thrusting harder and faster his thrusts start to get sloppier by the second, you knew harry was getting close and so were you.

"h-harry i-im almost t-there" you said out of breath

"hold on...babe..k-keep it for 3 m-more seconds" he says trying to thrust faster

"1"

"2"

"3" he says 

"OHHHH HARRY YES!" you moan loudly, both reaching your climax at the same time. harry collapses right beside you, you and harry were both out of breath.

"i..love you..so much" he says panting

"that was amazing" you said

leaning up a bit harry bends over grabs the blanket and pulls it over you to, while he kisses you softly on the lips and cuddles you close next to him.