wake up special

it was raining outside and the soft pitter patter of the rain drop became a soothing lullaby as you cuddle harry. the room suddenly became so much colder as you snuggle closer to harrys warm chest.

paying no attention to the movie and more to the beat of his heart and the rythmic rising and falling of his chest. it was a quiet and romantic scene. a romantic comedy was playing, the lights were dimmed, and harry gave you shelter from the cold.

you turned to harry who lowered his head and rest his nose against your head. he kissed softly your forhead as you began to lull to sleep.

{sweet dreams}

harry just looks at you dreamily, and happy.

-wow shes the greatest most beautiful girl in the world and shes  ALL MINE- he thinks to himself

he got quite lonely after just watching your chest rise up and down from you breathing and playing with your [hair length] beautiful hair. so he does the one thing thats bound to wake you up. he tickles you!

at first he gets no reaction, but thats just just you starting to wake up, harry knows you the best. he then starts to hear giggling pleads escape from your mouth. 

you tell him to stop, cause you "hate" being tickled. atleast thats what he thinks. but what harry doesnt know is that you secretly love it so much.

harry loves tickling you because of the way your face glows when you laugh, and the fact that you have a beautiful smile he tells you all the time.

"goodmorning, love!" he says through a chuckle

"good morning babe" you say giggling while giving him a hug.