kitchen mess

harrys in the kitchen making a cake, and since harry wants to get everything to his perfection he didnt want to be bothered at all while cooking.

you just need his attention so you decided to be a little bitch and tease him. first you walked over to him and nibbled on his ear. harry just turned his body so his back was now facing you.

"hmph" you said while plopping down onto a chair

another idea was brought to your mind, walking over again to harry you stuck your finger in the cake batter and put cake mix on his lips and kissed it off.

no reaction

he didnt even kiss back

-oh hes good- you thought 

one last idea finally struck in your head and this time it was perfect. running upstairs to go and grab harrys favorite pair of sun glasses you run back downstairs and into the bathroom dropping them in the toilet.

casually walking back into the kitchen and sitting down like you did nothing wrong. you noticed that harry was done with the cake and it was sitting on the counter all done and to perfection. harry took off his oven mits and walked into the bathroom to go do what he had to do.

silence fell first, then shouts

"[Y/N] im so getting you for this!!" 

harry runs out of the bathroom and into the kitchen chasing you around and around the table until he thought of it. harry walked straight over to the cake on the counter

"harry dont you dare"

he smirked

taking a huge chunk from the side of the cake he threw it right at your face on the first shot it was a perfect hit. 

screaming at the top of your lungs you wipe the cake from your face and throw it right at harry, sooner than later cake was flying around the whole entire kitchen it got in your hair on the curtains it got pretty messy.

running to grab another piecer of cake you slip from the floor being so slippery and fall straight on harry, luckily harry caught you and you both fell together.

"ermm...babe you have..a little something o your lips" harry told you pointing

"i dont think i can reach it can you clean it off for me?" you winked

harry leaned in for a kiss and he got the cake off your lips 

"hmmmm i dont think i got it all" he said sarcasticly smirking

going in for another kiss you smile. "i love you, you goof ball" you said after the kiss

"and i love you, but your so buying me another pair of sun glasses"

you laughed