bus surprise

harry right now is touring and he misses you so much. ever since you and harry became a couple you and the rest of the boys have been getting along really well.

in that case niall decides to call you up and tells you everything thats been going on about harry, hes been so depressed and quiet.

"he hasnt been eating, talking, hes loosing sleep and the only time hes loud is when hes on stage other than that, nothing comes out of the lads mouth" niall says 

"well will your idea work?" you ask thinking about everything over 

"yes im 100% possitive that it will, if you listen to everything i just told you then youll be perfectly fine"

"okay thank you so much Ni your the best see ya soon" you said and then hanging up

niall told you to come down and meet them in L.A, you werent that far from them but you went anyway just cause you wanted to see harry again.

good thing zayn made you the extra key to get into the tour bus cause that was part of nialls plan. alls you had to do was hide in the bus right in harrys bed and then jump out when he walks on.

after waiting about an hour on the bus alone, you finally here the boys approching the bus, you got off the phone with your mom and stayed quiet for the remaining time you had.

harry was the last one on the bus.

"im going to bed night guys" harry said

"but its only 5:00" liam said

"yeah but im just not in the mood for anything right now" saying in a whisper

walking over to his bed, he stops in his tracks. confused but frozen

"SURPRISE!!" you yell coming out from under the blankets 

harrys expression went from sad to extremly happy, lifting you out of the bed harry takes you in his arms and spins you around throwing you on the bed again but then falling after you kissing you on the lips.

"what are you doing here beautiful!" he says smiling

"well lets just say i had a little help to get this to happen" you said while looking over to niall whos just smiling in the corner.

running over to niall harry gives him the biggest hug ever 

"Ni you did this for me? was this what you were hiding this whole time" harry asked laughing

niall just shook his head, then running back towards you harry hugs you again kissing you on the cheek and tickling you.

harry puts his forhead onto yours so both of you are only inches apart from each other.

"i love you so much [Y/N] i miss you like crazy"

"and i love you to haz" you said while you decreased the space and kissed the curly headed boy.