the rose

its been quite sometime since harry hasnt been home. him and the boys went off for a nice getaway down in florida for 3 weeks. 

yes you hate it when hes not home but hes a heartthrob sensation joined in a irsh/british boy band which girls swoon over. your just lucky to be his, out of 60,000,000+ girls he chose you and only you, you couldnt ask for anything more.

going through boxes of old pictures of you and harry you come across a boocay of flowers with a not attached to the bottem of them. the note read.

dear [Y/N],

thank you for being apart of my life, ever since the day i met you i couldnt be happier.

i will love you untill the last petal drops from these roses.

forever yours,

harry <3 

a smile was brought up to your face, you just couldnt hide it forever he was yours and just everything he did made you feel a lot better.

putting your nose up to the roses to smell them all you notice something shiny in the middle.

picking the rose out you notice that its harder than the rest. it was fake.

that cheeky flirty curly headed boy put a fake rose in the middle of all real ones. going back to the note you re-read the last line....

~ i will love you till the last petal drops from these roses~

that rose will never loose its petals, it will la---

you froze in the middle of your sentence and relized what he actually did he truly loves you, forever.

"BABE! IM HOME!" harry yelled while walking through the door

running over to harry and swinging your arms around his neck. "kiss me you weirdo" you said laughing. harry just looked down at you and shook his head no while a smile grew on his face.

"on my cheek?" you asked

"no"

"my neck?"

"nope"

harry smiled

"my hand?" 

"nuh uh"

"my forhead? babe"

"no sorry babe"

"then where" you asked ina  whisper

"i want to kiss you in a church infront of all of our familes while we both say i do"