hi im harry

"mom ill be late please! just let me leave" you yelled out

it was monday morning and you were not having a good day so far at all,  you hoped that it would get better but probably not.

you grabbed your english literature book and ran out the door, you dont take the bus to school anymore cause well, you just dont like the people on it or busses in that matter.

BUZZ BUZZ 

your phone vibrated cause your best friend [F/N] texted you about the football game after school that you guys were going to, it was going to be you and 3 other friends.

but the reason that they were going was to support their boyfriends on the team, you were just there cause they were your friends and you cant let something like being single stop you form things in life right?

"oh my god" you huffed 

you reached the corner of the block and then trudged up a hill, this was the worst part about walking to school, you hated this hill it was so steep but you didnt mind, at least you got to see all the cute guys along the walk.

without even paying attention to where you were going you walked right into somebody.

"hey watch it!" you said

"oh erm sorry love...here let me help you"

"no really you did me enough help as it is" you replied back to the cheeky boy

you didnt even take the time to look up to the boy you hit into, you just thought he was some other nerd who was obssesed with you, so you didnt care.

"well here, i grabbed your book" he said

"thanks" you replied shortly

for a second you thought he sounded to sweet but if you ever went out with a nerd your repp would be killed, that could never possible happen.

"erm im harry by the way" the boy said with a cheeky smile stretching from one dimple to another and a cute wave.

you looked up and he had curly hair with perfect locks in them, brown eyes that you got lost in and just everything about him was perfect, he was tall also.

much taller than you. which was a good thing.

"im [Y/N] i thanks for helping me again"

"my plessure, btu i havent seen you around here are you new?" harry asked

you replied back with a simple nod and you both exchanged numbers and you went off to school, all day you had harry stuck in your head, you couldnt stop thinking about him.

he wasnt like any other guy you have ever seen or met before which was strange.

you liked it, and it might possibly be that you like harry too <3