lights...camera...concert perfect:)

"[Y/N] GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS NOW!"

"OKAY MOM CHILL! GIVE ME A SEC!" you yelled back

Today was going to be the best day of your life. It was the day your mom was taking you to a one direction concert in L.A, the tickets weren't expensive at all cause you know people;) 

Trying to grab all of your bags, you phone goes off, it was harry. And yes the harry your talking about is the harry styles from one direction.

BUZZZZ

harry- are you coming tonight [Y/N]?

you- yeah ill be there I'm getting all my stuff and ill be there on time...if we don't hit traffic

harry- well don't panic the plane ride should be nice, i told the pilot to be nice to you so he better be

you- aha thanx haz you dont need to but thanx!:)

secretly you liked harry but you just didn't know if he felt the same. you both met in London, your home town, you came out of your house when all of a sudden you heard a lot of screaming and 5 teenage boys flew right passed you knocking you down to the floor. At first you had no idea who it was but a guy with big curly chocolate color hair ran back for you, picked you up and took you with them so you wouldn't get hurt.

Ever since then you and Harry just kind of became friends, not just with him but the other boys to.

"IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN HERE I'M LEAVING WITHOUT YOU NO MATTER WHAT!"

"MOM HOLD THE FUCK UP! I'M GETTING MY BAGS!"

your mom was the kind of person who just couldn't be patient 

running down stairs and to the car you throw your bags in and help your mom quickly with the rest, you couldn't be late for this. Harry paid for your flight which was so sweet of him and the boys.

Whole ride to the airport you just couldn't get harry out of your head for some reason i mean you guys were just friends you couldn't be anything more right? well at least that's what harry thought.

HARRYS POV

"lads be honest..how do i look?"

"do you want the truth?" Louis asked me

"could i please.. yes i do"

"well if you insist then i recant you be looking great" Niall said to me

"thanks guys, you guys are the best"

Zayn walked over and put his hands on my shoulders  "why are you so nervous about tonight's concert? its just like any other one"

i could feel a huge ball of butterflies in my stomach i got a bit nervous, just by thinking about [Y/N] made me red

"well you boys remember [Y/N] right? well shes coming tonight and ever since i met her i just sorta fallen for her i mean shes everything Ive been looking for, i don't want Taylor shes way to fucking clingy"

Everyone laughed 

"to be honest hazza none of us really had a thing for Taylor i mean shes taking away your happiness and you don't seem as happy with her than you do with [Y/N]" Liam told me

"thanks bro"

Liam patted me on the back "anytime" he said to me. but I'm always just going to have that one feeling where i have no idea how to ask her out. i want to make it perfect were shell never forget it and always remember. But how.

[Y/N] POV

"ATTENTION PLANE RIDERS! WE WILL BE ARRIVING IN L.A IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES GRAB ALL OF YOUR BELONGINGS AND REMAIN SEATED"