his twitcam

"hey lads do you think we should do a twitcam?" niall asked

"yeah cause i have something to say in it" harry said smiling

**************

scrolling up and down your timeline of twitter nothing really caught your eye cause everything was always the same..

quotes

love

teen problems

sadness

you were tired of seeing the same tweets everyday and your connections were being blown up by your boyfriend, harry kept on favoriting all of your tweets non-stop.

you laughed

brushing it off you walk down into the kitchen and grab a poptart, hot fudge sundae was always your favorite.

running up stairs your phone rings. walking over to your desk you grab and answer.

you; hello

haz; hey love go on my twitter page and click the link that i tweeted

you; umm okay?

**silence**

you; omg babe your having a twitcam! you said all happily

haz; yeah and your on speaker. all the boys laughed from the back and when you clicked the link you saw harry talking to his phone. it was you of course.

after a while of talking and watching the boys do the most weirdest things harry butted in and interuped liam before he signed off.

"before we go i would like to say something to all of my fans out there!" harry smiled

you didnt know what he was going to do, you froze up. still on the phone with harry infront of millions of people.

"well erm, as you all know i have been going places and being secretive yeah?"

all boys looked at harry

"this girl who is on the other line of this phone is my girlfriend, shes beautiful, funny smart and shes everything that i could ask for"

you looked over at the comments in the side bar as read....

-aww!-

-haz your perfect omfg that so cute-

-cuties-

-stay together forever-

alls you could do was smile you loved how everyone found you and harry adorable together.

 haz; are you there babe

you; 

haz;

you; yeah im here, harry that was perfect i love you so much

haz; i love you to baby your my everything

and after you and harry got off the phone that was it for the twitcam, you were so happy and couldnt ask for anyone else in the world. 

out of 60,000,000 millions of people in the world he choose you to be with <3