a rough day turns extraordinHARRY

you were in zayns flat watching a movie with him and liam when someone knocked at the door. you opened the door to see harry, standing there as tears streamed down his face.

"haz! what happened!" you hugged him.

"i wne to my girlfriends house, and when i opened the door she was kissing another guy right on the sofa. i didnt know what to do so i just ran here thinking you would be here" he said as he walked over to the sofa taking off his jacket, he couldnt stop crying.

"oh ...bro, she is just a stupid girl that didnt realize what she had." zayn said trying to cheer harry up a bit

"dont worry haz i know for sure that you will find a much better girl soon" liam said wrapping his arm around harry.

running into the kitchen and then back into the living room with some ice cream and chips. you brought some blankets and "the notebook", harry laughed through the tears.

after the four of you watched the movie you asked liam and zayn if you could be alone with harry for a bit to just make sure hes okay with everything.

both boys nodded and left the room and walked upstairs.

"haz your my best friend, i wont just let you cry like that over a stupid girl that doesnt even deserve you! and just like liam said you WILL find a better girl than her really soon i promise and you will be happier" you said giving him a hug.

harry grabbed your hand and said to you..

"[Y/N] since your my best friend and i can tell you anything can i tell you a secret?" 

you nodded, "yes of course harry go right ahead" you said sweetly

"well im in love with one of my best friends, should i tell her? 

harry has a lot of best friends so you had no clue who he liked and he clearly didnt like you cause you knew you couldnt be anything more untill seconds later lips were pressed straight on to yours.

smiling through the kiss you broke it a little after. "so i guess im that best friend yeah?" you said winking

"i guess you are" harry said leaning in to kiss you again