insecurities

taking a glance into the mirror and sighing, you have been feeling really insecure about yourself lately. grabbing your phone and dialing harrys number you ask him to come over.

secretly you likes harry but just didnt say anything for the past 2 years and its been so freaking difficult for you to keep it all locked up. 

minutes later harry walks through your door singing like the idiot he is.

"and then i walk through the door making you over whelmed"

cutting him off but calling him over, "oh stop you curly headed freak" you say

you told harry everything about why you have been upset lately. both of you sitting on the couch talking about anything that came to mind but as soon as you logged onto twitter it happened.

scrolling up and down all you see hate comments all towards you and they were from everyone who attended the same school as you, or atleast knew you. you hated every bit of it.

tears starting to fill your eyes, when harry takes the phone out of your hands, places it down beside the coffee table he lifts your chin and catches your gaze with his.

"i love you [Y/N"

silence fell between the both of you, after those 3 special words you didnt know what to do. harry has never said that to you before, does he actually mean it? or am i just a friend? questions and questions fled through your head over and over again.

"i mean it [Y/N] and your beautiful in every single way"

your lips departed and surprisingly words formed out of your mouth

"i love you to haz" 

pulling you into a soft hug you nuzzled your face into the crook of his warm neck. and ever since that day you and harry had the most perfect relationship together.