never forget

tonight harry was taking you out on a date that you will never forget. as you started getting ready harry walks through the door and just stares at you so you ask. "do i look bad or something" 

"no the exact opposite. [Y/N] you look absolutly stunning" you blush and continue getting ready. time flew by quite fast it was already 6:00 and you had to leave in about 10 minutes rushing downstairs you see harry all cleaned and freshened up standing by the front door.

"not to bad styles" you said with a wink 

"and i may tell you the same thing babe" smirking at you he pulls out a rose from behind his back gives it to you, and walks you out to his car thats waiting at the end of the driveway.

arriving to the restaurant, it was beautiful but nobody else was inside. you noticed that harry had booked the whole entire place out for just the two of you, live music, candles and the most amazing food possible.

****************

"harry that was amazing" you said smiling

"it was all for you baby" 

taking a grip on harrys hand you both take a walk to the water to look at the moon, casting by the horizon. walking closer to you harry puts his hands on your waist and stares deep into your eyes with his green orbs.

stepping even closer, he leans in for a kiss but what harry doesnt know is that theres nothing behind you to keep you standing.

"ha-" you try to say but he just wouldnt listen

sooner do both of you know you fall back and down the hill straight into the pond, laughing at what just happend this was honestly a date you would never forget