happy birthday

its your birthday. and harry your 9 month boyfriend was on tour in america while you were back in the U.K and you couldnt be with him there cause you had exams in school.

it was the middle of the night and you were sleeping when you hear your phone ringing next to you, grabbing your phone you see its harry trying to call you over facetime -what the hell does this boy want this late- you thought 

you; hey hazza!

harry; hey babe! sorry for waking you up by the way i forgot its a 5 hour difference

you; its okay but harry where are you its so lo-- wait! ARE YOU ON STAGE!?

harry; haha in fact babe i am here its not your birthday but back home it is, so i just decided to call you and wish you happy birthday!

you; ya know styles you are one crazy boy  

starting to laugh you tear up a bit knowing that harry styles your boyfriend stopped in whatever he was doing on stage just to give you a call and say happy birthday, -he was so special- you thought

harry; we also have a surprise for you! 

harry started to film the who arena he was at and the whole crown yelled happy birthday, you couldnt belive your eyes. passing the phone to all of the boys, josh and even paul they all said something so sweet to you. 

after everyone was done sending all of there wishes to you liam gave the phone back to harry and harry began speaking again.

harry; hope you liked that, but as you know im a man with very few words so....basically.....i love you, i always had and i always will. i wish you could be here with me but you cant, which is kind of sad but...ermm i....

 harrys voice started to tremble, trying to focus more on his facial expression you noticed that his perfect green eyes teared up.

i miss you babe! and i called you to wish you a very happy birthday, you make me feel like the happiest man alive i love you so much.

you; and you know that im a girl with very few words as well so...i love you to baby! and thank you. thank you for everything! i love you so much!

tears starting to fill up in your eyes you had to smile at your curly headed idiot, he was just everything you wanted. Louis, Niall, Zayn, Josh, and Paul all shouted from the back "[Y/N]  WE LOVE YOU!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL SEE YOU SOON!"

liam; this is all very touchy but hey curl! we have a concert to continue with:)

harry; okay okay, baby ill call you later i promise so you should be expecting one later, bye i love you so much!

you; okay i will! i love you to and good luck to you and the boys