Mr styles, my homework buddy

"UUGGGHHH" you groaned

It was friday night and you planned to hang out with Harry all weekend and watch movies togetehr at his flat but not this time. Practically everyone of your teachers gave you piles and piles of homework, the due date was tuesday and you knew for sure that you wernt able to get this done in time. you dialed Harrys number and told him everything.

"hey love"

"hey.." you said softly

"are you alrigh?"

"yeah, its just i was looking foward to our weekend together but my teachers gave me piles and piles of homework thats all due on tuesday and i cant go out" 

"oh, well that stinks babe i rented a nice movie for both of us, but its all okay i have a better idea"

you were able to hear a smile forming on Harrys face across the other line, just by hearing his voice made you a little less stressful about all the homework

"well we have next weekend" you said a little happily

"yes that is very true and i will see you then as well"

a confused look apreared on your face wondering why he said that, but you just brushed it off and said goodbye then hung up.

About and hour past  and you only got half of your Bio homework done and had much more to go. Then a knock was heard at your door, putting your pencil down in reliefe cause your hand started to cramp up from writing. Reaching the last step you see someone tall standing out side with crazy hair and a figure that looked like a rose in one hand, you smile.

Walking to the door you opend it and saw Harry standing there smiling from one dimple to the next.

"Harry what are you doing here? i told you i couldnt hang out tonight"

"yes i know that and i accepted it, but you never said that i couldnt come here, you just said you cant go out" he smirked and winked

here a beautiful rose for an even more beautiful girl" he said kissed you sweetly on the cheak and then walked inside

"awww! haz thank you"

"[Y/N] i just wanted to see you and the weekends are the only time we have together, so i thought it would be nice if i came over and helped you with your homework"

you thought for a minute

"ahh fine.." you said trying to stay serious but a smile took control over it:)

You took Harrys hand and led him upstairs to your deck which couldnt even be found under all of this homework. Harry took a few worksheet at a time and started writing your name up top and finishing them for you

"then maybe if you want ill order pizza later and we can eat it as we work" he offered

"babe, your the best im really happy i have you"

you both smiled and continued to work.

now thats the boyfriend i want to have in my life, hes so perfect :)