magic words

waking up you see that harry isnt next to you, looking around the room you wondered where he was then you thought he was just at work. putting your feet to the wood floor sent shivers all through your body, you were not a morning person at all. Eyeing around the kitchen to see what you were in the mood for, grabbing a bowl and some pancake mix .you decided to make chocolate chip pancakes when Harry came through the door 

"Hey love im home" he said with a smile on his face, walking over to hug him you asked 

"where have you been?" 

"oh, just out..why?" he answered

"uhh...n-no reason" you say while pausing a bit putting a pancake on your plate and heading over to the table.

"Im taking you out to dinner tonight" harry said smiling while kissing you on your cheek

"Really? where?" you ask

"not saying..its a secret" harry stuck his tougue out acting like a little kid. your cheeks flushed a little with a light shade of pink, -hes so cute- you thought

*********** 

"BYE BABE! LOVE YOU" 

You could hear harry shout from down stairs and then the door following behind him, why was he always leaving why was he always in a rush. Was he seeing somebody else, did he loose feeling in the relationship. so many questions went through your head playing over and over. you just got so curious about it and what he had going on.

walking over to the couch and making a big -THUD- sound, you grabbed the remote and fliped through the channels 

why was harry always going out he never had time to just sit down and relax anymore, you hated it a lot. 

BUZZZZ

it was harrys phone...

so many question were flying through your head again, should you read the text, does he want me to look? you didnt know what to do.

BUZZZZ

his phone went off again, tapping your fingers to the remote and bringing your bottem lip between your teeth. so going to regret this later you grabbed harrys phone and read the text...

146 east valley, be there on time tonight!

you obvioulsly thought he was seeing someone else, tear filled your eyes and you put the phone back in the exact place you found it in.

************

"hey babe" harry said walking through the door with a smile on

"wtf harry!"

"wh--"

you cut him off 

"harry i understand your always out but you never have time for us anymore! do you have any feelings for me anymore?!"

"[Y/N] i--"

"no harry just no"

running up stairs with tears flooding down your cheeks you slammed the bedroom door and locked it

"[Y/N] please open up, just let me explain"

you could see his shadow from the other side of the door, just picturing that curly headed boy standing there with his head down just broke your heart, you had to open the door, but just this once.

opening the door to find his curls drooped infront of his face you gave him 5 minutes to explain this.

"[Y/N] listen alls i need to say right now is to put on your nice cocktail dress i got you last week and heels...oh and fix up your hair as well"

"o--okay"

you were so confused you didnt really quite understand why he told you that.

hours went by and 5:00 rolled around as your were just giving your hair and make up one last touch to top everything off your phone went off.

"hello?" you said

"hey love, paul is coming to pick you up so be ready outside gtg love you bye!"

"b--" 

harry hung up way to fast, -what on earth has gotten into this boy?- you thought.  But again you shook it off and went outside to wait for paul.

*****************

"ill pull up right here and let you out [Y/N]" paul informed you

"thank you!" you said cheeky

walking up to the front entrance you see icicle lights around the trees and candles everywhere, everything looked so gorgeous.

then it hit you, this was the place you and harry had met exactly 1 year ago, you were always going to remember that night.

music started to play and one by one each one of the boys came out humming and smiling, but harry wasnt there.

a depressed look shot across your face but only untill you felt warm arms wrap around your waist holding you close and singing the solo to WMYB.

Harry looked so handsome in his tux his hair looked perfect, and his eyes just had that "i love you" look in them.

the song was over and harry left you speechless. seconds later he got down on one knee and said the 4 special words...

"will you marry me" 

sorry this one was so long guys, i wanted to make it suspenceful yet adorable at the same time so hope you liked it! Xx(: