twitter question

during a twitter session at one of the boys concert you just couldnt stop jumping up and down cause you sent almost hundreds of questions and you were so possitive that yours was going to be up there.

however for the longest time harry has always had a special eye on you, he told the rest of the boys but never told you, hes seen your twitter but never followed you or even said hi but you never knew about any of this.

"the first question is from @allzdirection and she says; 

zayn what do you think of girls with brownish blonde hair? from section 2 row 4"  liam read 

"well i think there amazayn!" zayn said with a smile and trying to find the twitter user, right in her section she was found and she couldnt stop smiling out of joy. 

"hello! allzdirection" zayn shouted and you swore you could hear her scream louder than the other girls and that had to be pretty loud.  as the boys continued to read aloud questions your stomach felt like it was in 20 million knots. but you just brushed it off hoping it was nothing.

"our next question is from...uhhh...louis?" niall read, the whole croud laughed and shouted nouis! nouis! and cause of that niall ran over to louis and gave him a quick kiss on the cheak. which made the girls go CRAZY.

"well since its up, lets read louis' question, it says, harry what do you think of [Y/N]"

harrys face got massively red and so did yours, louis looked over at you and pointed you out to everyone.

"oh lookie here! shes here tonight as well lads" liam carried on

harry cleared his throat 

"well come on now answer my question styles!" louis demanded

you couldnt tear your eyes away from harry the only time you did was when you blinked and that didnt count .

"well..erm..shes" harry started

you froze in the spot you stood in and it felt like the only person you could hear right now was harry and only him, all the screaming and other comments were blocked out.

"shes gorgeous, shes all ive ever looked for in a girl....ermm...ive actually had my eye on her for quite sometime now and..erm"

harry kept on pausing and studdering but you thought that was so cute how he got nervous and you completely understood cause he had to answer this question infront millions of people.

"shes actually here right now and erm..id...id love for her to join me on a nice dinner tonight after the show" harry smiled his cheeky smile of his, dimple to dimple which you melted under and well how could you say no to him, youve liked him for a long time and you really didnt tell anyone cause theyd just all laugh at you.

at that moment everyone in the croud came back into reality and you heard everything, people shouting at you to say yes and how adorable you guys would be but others were not that nice, but you didnt care.

you shook your head yes with a smile on your face and harry jumped with joy in his face.

"score! for tomlinson!" louis shouted 

harry jumped off stage passed security and over to you picking you up into a warm hug