A U T H O R ' S - N O T E

Hello, angels!
i have a few words to share with you all.

thank you for joining me on this rollercoaster of a journey! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

I started writing TBR back in 2019 when I was going through a really tough time in life. I was conflicted on whether to publish the story or not, as I was on a long hiatus from this platform for a few years before 2019, and I didn't have confidence in my writing. (I'm still slowly gaining that confidence) But I did publish the story. The title then was 520 Heartbeats, which was what I came up with after finding a few letters that my mom left behind. But the story I wanted to write didn't quite match. It was a grumpy/sunshine trope and dark romance college mafia. It was heavy in betrayal and dark secrets. So I changed it to what it is now.

These characters are very close to my heart, and they mean a lot to me. Writing was my way to cope with grief and with everything that followed after my mom's death. Bringing this story to life wasn't easy, but I wanted to share it in case someone out there needed a little comfort.

To everyone who was with me when this book first came to life, and in this version, thank you so so much for the support. Thank you for all your votes, comments, reviews, and inspiring messages that never failed to make my day. I appreciate every single one of you.

There are still a lot of things I want to talk about that need more attention, and I will continue to do so in the upcoming books. Summer and Gray's whirlwind life doesn't end in this story. Their relationship will continue on with more suspense, thrill, secrets, betrayal, revenge, plot twists, villains (and sexy ones too), and a whole lot of action.

I hope to see more of you, angels!

Before you guys leave to enjoy the rest of your day, it would mean a lot if you left a review for me in the comments. ♥ I really want to hear your thoughts so please don't hold back and tell me everything.

with love, aurelia.