38 | Tequila Slammers

When I'm walkin' with youI watch the whole room changeBaby, that's what you do— Finesse by Bruno Mars

I watch the whole room change
Baby, that's what you do
— Finesse by Bruno Mars

When I'm walkin' with youI watch the whole room changeBaby, that's what you do— Finesse by Bruno Mars

We were on the way to Manhattan. Gray was behind the wheel, and Liam was sitting shotgun. I was squashed between Victoria and Isaac on the backseat, my head resting on Victoria's shoulder as we quietly watched an episode of Supernatural on her phone. Jordan and Nick were in a separate car, following us.

I glanced up at the rearview mirror, catching Gray stealing another glance at me. My lips curled into a smile just as his did, butterflies filling my stomach at the gorgeous pair of emeralds meeting my gaze, holding me in place.

When his eyes were back on the road, my smile faltered.

●      ●      ●

I stared at my reflection in the elevator's mirror, my body clad in a white bandeau bikini top and brazilian bottom. Victoria was standing beside me, dressed in her red bikini with a black mesh draped over her body. As soon as the doors opened, she grabbed my arm and hauled me with her to the exit leading to the beach.

We spotted Nick and Jordan, lounging on a VIP cabana with a cocktail in hand.

"Looking good, babes," Nick praised, wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

"When are we not?" I joked, pulling my crochet dress over my head and dropping it on the space by his legs.

"Where are the others?" Victoria asked, removing her mesh dress.

"Isaac's already in the water," Jordan answered, sipping his drink. "Liam and Gray are at the bar, waiting for you two."

Victoria looped an arm around mine as we headed to the bar, making a beeline for the two guys. We were about to approach them when two other girls walked up to them.

"Hey," one of them chirped, sitting on the stool beside Liam as the other perched herself next to Gray.

Victoria stopped dead in her tracks, and I glanced up at her curiously. She shouldn't be standing inertly while some chick chatted up her man.