32 | Shut Up and Kiss Me

Gnawing on the bishops, claw our way up their systemRepeating simple phrases, someone holy insistedI want the markings made on my skin— Doubt by Twenty One Pilots

Repeating simple phrases, someone holy insisted
I want the markings made on my skin
— Doubt by Twenty One Pilots

Gnawing on the bishops, claw our way up their systemRepeating simple phrases, someone holy insistedI want the markings made on my skin— Doubt by Twenty One Pilots

Summer had her back pressed up against my chest, and it felt fucking incredible. And dangerous.

I was sweating my balls off, and my cock was as hard as a fucking rock. My girl liked pressing her ass against my crotch, and as much as having a date with my right hand at three in the goddamn morning sounded like a good idea, I had other pressing matters to take care of.

Carefully slipping out of the covers, I grabbed my laptop from the desk and headed out of the room.

I wasn't used to the soccer house being this quiet. Every year, my father would let me work in the administration office, but I always preferred going back to my own house. After finding out that Summer would be taking summer classes, I decided to accompany her. This was the first time I actually stayed back on a school break.

I switched on the pendant lights in the kitchen and settled on the stool, opening my laptop. I had asked Mr. John to trace the letters Aila received, but unfortunately, he found nothing. He was only able to get information on where the envelopes were made, and since no amount of money could break their value on customer confidentiality, I had to get through their system in a different way.

I already had the necessary details to proceed with what I was about to do, and all it took was a phone call from Mr. John. I already anticipated that they wouldn't give out any information easily, so I instructed Mr. John to give me a call using their phone as a plan B.

I immediately got to work after switching on my laptop. It took me five minutes to gain access to their computer, their backdrop loading into my screen.

Flawless Copies.

"For fuck's sake," I groaned at the sight of the number of folders scattered across their desktop. For an upscale, exorbitant business, they sure had one hell of a messy system.

I keyed in another set of codes into a separate window and waited as it loaded, allowing the program to scan through every folder and find what I wanted.