15 | Unrequited Love

You're not a judge, but if you're gonna judge meWell, sentence me to another life— Ignorance by Paramore

Well, sentence me to another life
— Ignorance by Paramore

You're not a judge, but if you're gonna judge meWell, sentence me to another life— Ignorance by Paramore

Summer break was drawing closer, but it wasn't without expense. With a vacation approaching in a few weeks, the professors had given us a heap of schoolwork to finish. Thirty minutes into my final class for the day, I decided to update my daily journal. It was one of the three things Clarisse suggested I did regularly.

Captain's Log, Stardate 90210.

We are not Beverly Hills. Thank you very much.

A month had passed. April was absolutely beautiful and stressful at the same time. My friends have been helpful with my adjusting, and they've been nothing but kind to me. It's nice to laugh and feel welcomed.

Update on my nightmares: I'm still getting them every night. I still have hope, though.

Victoria and Liam's situation hasn't improved yet. I've been helping Victoria with some outfit designs for her final year project. Liam's birthday is next month, and we've all been invited to a party at his house. Isaac has been busy with family matters. Scarlet is slumped with rehearsals. Jordan is applying for internships. Nick has been such a fantastic friend and companion.

Gray was being Gray. Annoying, surprisingly adorable, and as usual, charming to an excruciating degree. I haven't seen him for three days now, and he hasn't sent me one of his many annoying text messages.

But everything's been okay.

Captain out.

Nick and I decided to have lunch together since everyone else was preoccupied, and we were the only ones who had time to spare. It was great having Nick with me in every class, sharing the same frustrations. He was accommodating, and there was never a dull moment with him. Conversations always flowed easily, and it was fun knowing that we shared a lot of common interests. And today, we were both craving for sushi, so we ended up at a Japanese restaurant that was two blocks away from Brickfields.