Chapter Fourteen: This isnt true

Chapter Fourteen
This isn't True
--------------

"Whoa..." Bodil had mumbled as his fingers skimmed the page.

"This... This is amazing." Bodil had then smirked wickedly. "We could use this against him..."

"Glitch'e had been a student himself..."

--FlashBack--

The 20 students had stood, staring up at the hooded principle.

"Welcome all of you!" The female, hooded principle had yelled.

"I see we have an important guest in our school." She had said and looked down at the brown eyed student.

"Glitch'e, I'm glad you came..." She had said and Glitch'e had gotten a glimpse of her bright teeth.

Glitch'e had gulped at how close she was. She practically smelled like old, rustic vodka.

"Yea. I-I'm h-h-here." Glitch'e had stuttered.

"I already like you, Glitch'e." She had said and slapped his head playfully.

--End of FlashBack--

"He had been the first and only murderer." Bodil had said.

"He had been able to leave no traces of his behinds and of him being there." Bodil had said.

Glitch'e had appeared and smiled but then noticed the book and fire flared in his eyes.

"Give me that book!" Glitch'e had yelled and stuck out his hand.

"No!" Bodil had said and held the book to his chest, turning his back to Glitch'e.

"Give him the book, Bodil. Something bad is going to happen if you don't." Sky had said and Bodil shook his head.

"This is all we have to know about ourselves and about this school!" Bodil had said and closed his eyes tightly.

"GIVE ME THE BOOK!" Glitch'e had yelled.

"NO!" Bodil had yelled back.

"Give him the book!" Simon had yelled and pulled the book from Bodil's hands only to have Bodil pull it back.

Glitch'e's anger had flared as he stuck his hand out, his eyes narrowing.

"Give. The book. SMART ASS!" Glitch'e had yelled.

Glitch'e's hand had lighten with flame had his hand was still stuck out.

Gold had pulled the book from Bodil and narrowed his eyes at Bodil before placing it on another table.