Chapter Nine: Im Glad you did this for Me

Chapter Nine
I'm Glad you did this for Me
---------

"SSUNDEE!!! What is wrong with you?!" Jerome had yelled.

"Hey! You didn't see what I saw! She was talking to herself about a secret power! She looked insane! I killed her before she could kill any of you!" SSundee had yelled and Sub had scowled.

Sub had looked so angry in everyone's eyes. He looked like he was ready to pop a head like the cap of a bottle.

Sub had walked away from his pedestal and walked towards SSundee, who was only 7 spots to the right.

Sub had grabbed SSundee hard by the neck and slammed him in between the large amount of pedestal.

Ally's spot was right next to SSundee. 'Seeing' her face on the black and white picture made him want to kill.

Sub had slammed his fists hard into SSundee, kicking and punching him.

12 people had to pull Sub from SSundee.

"Hey! Don't ruin the execution." Glitch'e had said.

---SUB'S RAGE---

A chain had grabbed SSundee by his neck, dragging him down a hallway. At the end, SSundee was dropped to the ground in a large fenced in area.

Sub had walked through the fences, having to break from the grips of others.

Sub had storms towards SSundee, passing by many weapons but didn't even decide to choose one.

He wanted to beat SSundee so his stomach came out of his mouth.
((A/N: Not a nice picture Sub. I'm eating Nutella Sub, it's a good life in the real world Sub.))

Sub had pounded SSundee hard. The other students were yelling at him to stop. He couldn't stop. He didn't want to stop. He kept beating and beating SSundee as much as he could.

Sub had picked up an everyday hammer, a work hammer that you would use for nails.

Like the ones embedded in Ally.

This made him rage, more then Simon ever could.

Sub had beat SSundee with the hammer brutally, hitting him a such as he could.

"Stop it Sub!" Seto had yelled.

"Do this for me." Ally's voice rang through Sub's ears.

Sub had picked something up that no one could tell what it was.

No one had noticed what it was until he had swung it back, ready to bring it down with force.

Sub had brought the hatchet down hard and the blade slammed right between SSundee's eyes.

"Good job, Sub." Ally's voice had faded. "I'm glad you did this for me."