Chapter Twenty-Seven: Welcome Back

Welcome Back
---------------------------

The group had all gather into the main room again, Ally hadn't been here yet.

"Hey, Glitch'e boy." Mango had said. "When you bringing back Ally?"

"Oooooohhh yea! Here ya go." Glitch'e had snapped his fingers and not even a second later, loud coughing filled the room.

A girl with blonde hair had sat in the middle of the room, an arm to her mouth.

Her clothes were stained in blood. That familiar red blood.

Her jacket was a deep forest green and a sniper was strapped to her back.

"Whoops. Wrong Ally." Glitch'e had said and then snapped his fingers again and the Ally they remembered had appeared.

Her skin was pale and her hair was ragged.

"ALLY!!" Sub had yelled and ran towards her, stopping to sit by her side.

She had looked up and they group had watched as she had smiled at tackled Sub in a hug.

How they missed watching this.

Sub had hugged the girl back and the group had all tackled them into a group hug.

"I'm glad you guys decided to bring me back." She had said and smiled.

"I wanted to bring you back." Sub had said and smiled. "I killed someone for you."

The group had gasped and back away.

"No, I mean like, Ian's execution." Sub had said and they all relaxed.

"Where's Jordan?" Ally asked and the group looked at each other.

"Jordan hadn't been out of his room since... since day one." Mango had said.

"Oh SHIT!" Sky had said and grabbed Ty's shoulder and Mango's hand, dragging them out the door.

The rest of the group had shrugged and all just started talking to each other.

That's when Glitch'e freaked.

"HOLY SH- SHIRTZ!" Glitch'e had yelled and disappeared.