Chapter Nineteen: Ceiling Pains

Chapter Nineteen
Ceiling Pains
-------------------

The group had all looked at each other.

"Who in the hell is capable of 3 MURDERS! 3!" Sky had said.

"There are 2 murderers. Only hint." Glitch'e had said. "Tell me when you have the answer."

Glitch'e had the covered his ears with similar headphones to Ty's, except the outside was white and the insides were red.

Sub had sighed.

"Well, how does someone get blood on the ceiling of a 15 foot tall hallway?" Jerome had said.

"Who can twist someone's neck all the way around?" Ashley had asked.

"Who could jump all the way from the top of the stairs to the ground?" Bodil had asked.

"I was the only person that saw that." Mitch had said, glaring at Bodil.

"Only a parkourist could jump that high and land such a far drop, other then me or Jerome." Mitch had said.

"Only someone who could hang upside down could get stains on the ceiling." Bodil had countered. "I'm looking at you, Jason."

"I didn't do anything!" Jason had said, putting his hands up in defense.

"Jason was with me all day." Mango had said.

Jerome had turned to look a Bodil.

"Only someone with great strength could snap someone's neck like that and all I'm looking at is Simon." Jerome had said.

"Maybe... Maybe Seto did it, considering he was up there." Mango had said.

"Or Mitch did it!" Ashley had said.

"You guys are all on edge here." Sub had said.

"If you guys paid more attention, scent is key here. Same with sound." Sub had said and his head turned to face everyone slowly.

"Remember how Husky had s-" Sky was cut off by a loud growl.

"If you paid attention, you would notice these little guys." Sub had said and placed small things on the top of his podium.

He had clicked a button in the individual balls that laid on the table.

The first one had opened and the loud snapping of an angered jaw had sounded.

Everyone had stared in amazement.

"These are the small animals Husky was talking about." Sub had said.

I found these cute little red and white balls with animals in then and I lost them and now they are roaming around

The group had remembered when Husky had said that. It was when the weird fever was going around.

"I remember those." Jason had said. "They are so amazing."