Chapter Seventeen: HOLY JESUS!!!

Chapter Seventeen
HOLY JESUS!!!
-----------------

First Mitch had ran upstairs only to have someone with a black, pink blood stained cape to knock him down while he was running up the stairs.

The person with the cape had jumped over the staircase and Mitch had looked down to see the person had disappeared. The cape was the only thing laying on the ground.

"Seto!" Mitch had yelled, continuing to run upstairs as the others followed.

Mitch had looked at the scene.

"Holy shit..." Mitch had mumbled and Sky had covered his mouth with his hand.

Ty had looked so confused at this. Jason had looked the same.

Ashley had bailed the scene and so did Bodil.

Mango and Sub had stayed towards the back of the group, considering Mango was Sub's new guide.

Husky was no where to be found. Ant too was missing.

A loud crash had been heard in the back, the unexplored part of the upstairs.

The group had followed the sound.

Mango, Sub, Jason, Ty, and Sky to stay with Bashur's body.

The group had all gasped at the scene.

Blood dotted the walls and glass was shattered. There were blood patches on the ceiling, walls and floor. The bathroom door was opened and the group looked inside to see a something that made Mitch throw up.