Chapter Five: Stop

Chapter Five
Stop
-----

From AllyCat swinging at SSundee, SSundee was pretty angry still but had listened to Sub's story about the princess and the poor warrior.

SSundee was always hanging around Sub, mentioning horrible things about her to Sub.

"SSundee! Quit it!" Mango had yelled, slamming her hands on the table the two were sitting by.

"Hey, SSundee knows how to play the game." Glitch'e's voice has said as he floated above the table.

"Hey. That reminds me." Solace has said, looking around. "Where's Ally?"

There was a loud crash as Sub has shoved SSundee off the bench and jumped to his feet, gaining balance and running towards the door but only to slam into it and fall backwards.

Ty had helped the eyeless boy to his feet and opened the door and guided Sub out. Sub had pulled way from Ty's grip and ran, looking as if he was never coming back from an infinite maze.

There were many crashes and curses were yelled. The group had decided to chase after Sub, even Glitch'e was following in the back.

"ALLY! OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!!!" Sub had yelled, slamming his own body into a door.

The group was surprised. The room was Ally's.

"Stop it, Sub!" Sky had yelled. "Your just going to kill her or something!"

Sub then stopped, his arms slouching as his head slid down the door and he was sitting in front of the door. Sub was hitting the door weakly.

The group had felt bad, pushing into the door and trying to break it down.

The door hinges had snapped, the door falling forwards with a convincing slam as it had hit the ground.

"She's not in here." SSundee sputtered.

Sub rose to his feet. "The library." He had mumbled, only few people hearing him.

Glitch'e has sighed angrily, grabbing the back of Sub's jacket and dragging him towards the library and everyone followed.

"Get... me... down..." Ally's voice had spoken when they were at the library's door.

Glitch'e had opened the door and let go of Sub, emitting an angry sigh.

"Ally!" Sub was calling Ally.

Here's the sad thing. He hadn't noticed what was only a few feet in front of him.