Chapter Twenty-Six: Plus one

Chapter Twenty-Six
Plus One
--------------------------

The eleven students had all stared at the fenced in dragon.

Then the group had disappeared, now back inside the elevator as it went up.

As the elevator doors had opened, the group had stepped out and Simon went ballistic.

He was smashing things from vases to paintings to practically anything.

They had stopped Simon before he could smash a specific painting.

The group had looked at the picture that wasn't there before.

It was a group picture of them all that they had never remembered taking.

Sky had pulled the picture off the wall to see a button behind it.

"Whoa..." Ty had said and Jason had furiously pushed the button to hear a small and playful 'bop'.

"CONGRATS!!!!" Glitch'e had yelled.

The group had all screamed, falling on their backs.

"You found a magical button!" Glitch'e had yelled. "Choose a dead character."

"ALLY!!!" Sub had yelled before Glitch'e could finish.

"This character you get to bring back, now associate." Glitch'e had said.

Sub had turned on his heel.

"Ally is coming back, end of discussion." Sub had said.

"No! Choose someone important." Seto had said.

"ALLY IS IMPORTANT!!!!!" Sub had yelled. "She's coming back no matter what any of you say."

"I want ally back too." Jason had said.

"Ally is coming back." Glitch'e had said. "To the cafeteria." He had said.

They had all walked calmly to the cafeteria, bringing a character back seemed to brighten them up, it seemed to be nice.

The group of 11 had sat at a single table, all talking.

"I never got to know Ally." Mango had said.

"Me either." Sky had said. "We never even said a single word to each other except, 'ow, my arm'."