Chapter Thirty-Three: Worked too Hard

Worked too Hard
---------------------------------

Once the group, including Mango, had gotten to their feet had headed over to the two that sat by the blonde girl.

Glitch'e had appeared out of no where and looked down from his spot in the air.

"Dammit! It took forever to bring a person back to life! Shit!" Glitch'e sounded his usual angry but with a hint of... a hint of sadness.

"I'll do I again." He had said. "She's not going to be human this time."

Glitch'e waved a hand at the orange enderman and it stepped towards him.

"What's your name? Jordan must have given you one."

"M-m-my name is D-D-Doubt."

"Well, 'Doubt' carry the girl and follow me." He had said and Doubt obeyed and picked up the dead blonde and quickly followed after Glitch'e.

The group had looked around to see the new Sub gone and then a low growl.

Sub was on the shoulders of the red eyed enderman and was violently pushing it's head around.

"Hey! Get offa me!" It yelled and tried to grab Sub but the yellow eyed enderman had gotten him first.

It was holding Sub by the collar of his jacket and was letting him swing around.

The pink eyed enderman laughed and started poking at Sub as he lashed around angrily.

Then that's when it happened.