Chapter Twenty: Harry Potter Closet

Chapter Twenty
Harry Potter Closet
--------------------

The orange dragon like creature had snapped it's jaw at Bodil, anger flaring in the creature's eyes.

Bodil had looked frightened at the animal as it kept snapping it's jaw.

"Char! Charmamder!" The little creature kept repeating.

A cute looking rabbit like thing had jumped out of one of the red and white balls.

It stretched and then sneezed, sending a bit of lightening in front of itself.

"Emol-" "CHARMAMDER!!!!"

The little creature was cut off by Charmander.

The little creature had jumped from the tops of podiums all the way to Mitch's and sat on the podium, glaring at Charmander.

"So, is the animal giving us hints?" Sky had asked.

"Put this all together." Sub had said. "The stains on the walls and ceilings."

---MURDER---

The hooded person had jumped up the stairs, skipping three at a time.

The hooded figure had watched, watching as Husky was searching the halls for the little creatures, having one in his arm and having Ant help him.

A scream filled the halls as the green haired comedian had been stabbed by the female partner.

The hooded figure had to act fast. He had pulled a sword from the wall, were it was hanging.

He had jumped, kicking hard at Husky's head, sending the blue haired boy to the ground.

The little creature in his arms flying out.

Ant had turned around, a scared look in his eyes. Ant had attempted taking off the hood but only to be stabbed in the chest and the wood from the sword getting stuck in his body.

Husky had attempted to scream, only to have his head slammed into the ground by the female partner.

The hooded figure's foot had lifted as he kicked the side of Husky's head, sending his neck turning to the side and the hooded figure slammed his foot into the boy's head, the wood from the flooring digging into the boy's head.

The snap had been loud, catching the attention of the sorcerer who was just below.

The female partner had ran, kicking Seto to have him pass out and then the girl running off.

The hooded figure had then shoved the two bodies into the bathroom, jumping wall to wall and to the ceiling.

The hooded figure had seen Mitch. The hooded figure had tripped Mitch and jumped down, taking off the cape and hiding in the small closet under the stairs, to get cleaned up.