Chapter Thirty-Seven: Obstacle Course: Mango and Bajain + A/N

Obstacle Course: Mango and Bajain + A/N
-------------------------------------

Bajain sat on the floor, chains around his ankles and a cloth in his mouth.

He was cuffed to the ground as he frantically looked around for help, but he saw nothing.

"Thanatiphobia, fear of Losing Someone."

Bajain screamed and yelled but it was muffled.

"I can't watch." Jerome mumbled and turned around, his hands on his face.

Before Bajain, a shadowed figure appeared and then soon stepped into the light.

It was Jerome, but Jerome was standing with everyone.

Bajain screamed and yelled Jerome's name, yet he never listened.

Click, click, shot.

There, the illusion Jerome laid, motionless and being pooled around in blood.

Bajain cried and cried, the first time anyone had seen him cry.

Next, was a clueless Sub.

He stood there, his hands feeling around for something but he felt nothing.

Sub tripped and stumbled off the tall path way, and down to his death onto the far floor below.

But that was an illusion.

Sky and Ty sat alone, close to Bajain as the two boys stared at each other, then Sky pushed Ty off the edge and stabbed himself.

The knife and gun both laid before him, but hen couldn't touch either.

Then, the restraints were gone and before anyone knew it, Bajain painfully fell to the ground, shot in the forehead.

---

Mango was hanging upside down from the ceiling as she was struggling and screaming, tears falling from her eyes to her forehead then splashing against the surprisingly far ground.

"Acrophobia, fear of heights."

Mango stayed still and she stared at the ground, then she was dropped.

"Passed."

Mango landed in water as bubbled floated to the top as she screamed.

"Aquaphobia, fear of Drowning."

Sky gasped and shook in his spot.

Mango struggled and screamed, twisting and turning and struggling.

Everyone stared, they knew they couldn't do anything to help and he couldn't see or hear them.

Then, she stopped struggling and became stiff as she sunk to the bottom of the pool.

"Past."

---

A/N
HELLO EVERYONE!
The last few chapters might go a bit quicker then usual. They will be similar to this one, and be prepared for death.

I wrote this while I was in school. :3