Chapter Thirty: It's like Playing Baseball, With an Eyeball...

Chapter Thirty
It's like Playing Baseball, With an Eyeball...
------------------------------

The yellow-eyed enderman's had grabbed a quick hold of Mango and ran, three others following him.

"Hey! Bring her back!" Jason had yelled and followed behind.

The red-eyed enderman had stepped in his way and stopped him.

"We're stronger and more powerful then you. We can contain more than you can. We do what we want and you can't do anything about it. Its like your playing baseball with a jeweler's eyeball, right in front of his daughter." He had said and then disappeared.

Oh yea, Enderman can teleport.

"Hey! Let go of me!" Mango had yelled and something had smashed far down in the hallway.

"HEY! MY EYES ARE FUCKING PRECIOUS!" An obviously angered voice had said and then a slap had been heard.

The multi colored eyed enderman had dropped Sub and disappeared, with Ally.

"HEY!" Sub had yelled and ran past the entire group and the others followed the very fast animator.

"Let me go!" Both Mango and Ally's voices had sounded at the same time and then another slap was heard.

At that very moment, Sub had slammed against the wall but was no where near the sounds of the painful slap.

His body slammed unwillingly against the wall, making him gasp and the rest of the group step back as a red, shining light shine through Sub's hands.