Chapter Twenty Nine: The Shining 16 Eyes

Chapter Twenty-Nine
The Shining 16 Eyes
-----------------------------

After the large crash, the rest of the group appeared.

Except three.

Sub, Ally and Simon.

But that isn't the point right now. They wanted to see inside the room, they wanted to see what had happened.

The hallway lights had shut off completely and there was no sound at all in the room until a loud scream emitted from both inside and outside the room.

The lights had flashed on again to see that Glitch'e had screamed and so did Sky.

There were six sets of two eyes, twelve in total. They were all different colors, going from red to purple.

They all had different emotions set to them.

The red eyes were semi-angered and the orange ones looked full of fear. The yellow eyes were extremely close as if curious and only one green eye was seen, and it was viciously narrowed. The blue eyes already had sparkling tears falling against the ground and the purple eyes, one was narrowed and the other wasn't.

A hand was set calmly on Mango's shoulder and she screamed, dropping Sky and turning towards the person.

A pink eyed enderman was leaning over to her height and it put a dark pink rose in her messy light pink hair and winked at her.

An enderman came from the main room with Ally hanging from the left arm and Sub hanging from the right arm. The left eyes was pitch black and the other eye was deadly white.

Simon came in, trying to get the two back from the tall enderman to see the yellow-eyed enderman starting to drag a student away.