Chapter Twenty-Two: Ain't No Rest for the Wicked

Chapter Twenty-Two
Ain't No Rest for the Wicked
----------------------

Everyone had then looked over at Glitch'e, who looked as if he was sleeping.

"Maybe they had killed each other. I mean like, Ant could have killed Husky because of his strength and then Bashur could have killed Ant." Mango had suggested.

"The killers are probably both living though." Tyler had said.

"EXACTLY!! WHEN WILL PEOPLE AGREE THAT BODIL DID IT!!" Mitch had yelled.

The parkourist's shoulders had lifted as he laughed softly. He faced the podium as he laughed louder, his glasses falling from his face and the glass from them shattering on the ground.

His hands had lifted from the podium to grab his own hair. He forced himself to look upwards, a large scratch over his left eye was visible.

"ASHLEY!! LIVE UP TO WHAT YOU DID!!!" Bodil had yelled, turning to look and still laugh. He looked directly at Ashley.

The girl had looked up, tears falling down her cheeks. Her podium was directly next to Bodil's.

Bodil had grabbed her face and pulled her face closer to his.

"See, you know what you did and you know why you did it." Bodil had said and everyone had taken a step back.

Glitch'e had then woken and looked up.

"You caught them, didn't you?" Glitch'e had asked and the group had nodded.

"Smart, smart people." Glitch'e had said and Bodil let go of Ashley.

"THERE AIN'T NO REST FOR THE WICKED!!!" Bodil had yelled before a chain grabbed his waist and pulled him down a long hallway.