Chapter Thirty-Four: Suicide

Chapter Thirty-Four
Suicide
----------------------------------

Mango sighed.

They were only ten of then left now.

This was their worst fear, no one wanted to be in the position they were in now.

Simon was the first to speak up.

"Why are we even here? I mean, we're all dying and being murdered. But, why us?" Simon had laid his head on the table and started crying.

"We're all different. I can guess why we are here. We might be the only hope that humanity has. I mean, Glitch'e is hiding stuff from us. He obviously doesn't want us to find something out." Sky had said and parted Simon's back softly.

"Don't touch me..." Simon had said and walked away, into the kitchen.

Mango and Jason looked at each other for a split second and then Mango turned to Ty as a soft thud sounded from the kitchen.

Jason stood, running into the kitchen.

The rest had followed as soon as there was another thud.

There laid Jason, a kitchen knife sunk deep through his chest as Simon laid on the ground, smiling.

He had a knife held tightly in his hand and Sky was going to stop him from doing what he had already done.

"I can't take it any more." Simon had said as the blood pooled around his chest as he laid on the kitchen floor.

Ty hugged onto Sky and cried as he patted the shorter boy's back.