Chapter Two: Wait you don't know why your here?

Chapter Two
Wait, you don't know why your here?
--

The 20 student had stared at the floating cape until he spoke up.

"So, do you know why your here?" Glitch'e asked and everyone shook their heads no.

Glitch'e started laughing loudly and you could hear his hand hit his knee.

"Well, just introduce yourself and your talents. If you don't remember, you each have a paper with your name and talent on it, in your shoe." Glitch'e had said and 17 people had to take the paper out of their shoes.

They all had looked at each other before Ty had pulled the paper out of his shoes, seeing his name and Super Lucky Student under his name.

A girl with long lilac hair had decided to go first, saying her name was IHasCupQuake but asked us to call her CupQuake or Tiffy. She had said that her role was Adventurer.

They had all listed their names and what they wanted to be called and also their talents.

One caught his attention.

"Well, this is Sub. He's an animator." Allycat had said. "He's blind and doesn't talk much, so try to go easy on him."

Sky, also known as SkyDoesMinecraft, had opened his big ass mouth.

"How can he be an animator if he is blind?" He had asked.

"Silly, silly stupid Sky. He had a friend watch it over for him and tell him it was alright." Glitch'e said as he appeared behind Sky, making the brunette jump into the pink haired artist's arms, also known as MangoKiwi but preferred being called Mango.

Mango had dropped Sky on his butt and Sky whined out.

"Now, you've gotten to know each other all good and proper, you should all." He looked over the crowd of students. "Kill each other."

SSundee, the baker, had laughed out.

"Good job little fella. This isn't the hunger games." SSundee had spoke and Glitch'e's cape had moved swiftly, seeming as if he were floating.

You could see a boy's shadow on the ground as he had flipped to have his cape dragging against the ground and his eyes towards the ceiling.

"It's an even better version of the hunger games. You die, you die. No respawn." Glitch'e spoke. "I'm being serious. Kill each other."

"Fuck. You." SSundee said, beating Sky to it.

"Why, gladly." Glitch'e had said. "Id rather fuck you, up to god damn heaven."

SSundee had growled softly, getting Glitch'e to laugh.

"SSundee, stop it." Tiffy had said, stepping towards the two and she started walking towards them.

The cape flung, and everyone watched as Tiffy went slamming against the wall. The pink blood had sprayed over the wall and floor. Her body fell forward, startling everyone watching. The top of her spine had broken through her back, showing completely as her eyes were wide and fearful.

SSundee then gasped, stepping back from the purple caped boy.

"I wasn't joking. Don't touch me when I'm talking or doing anything. I like to stay invisible." He has said, wiping some floating blood off of what would be his arm.

He moved towards Ashlee, the bows woman, and wiped the blood off of his hand on her shirt.