Chapter Forty-Five: Chapters Complete

Chapter Forty-Five
Chapters Complete
---------------------------------------------

-OK, THIS CHAPTER TOTALLY WILL BLOW YOUR MINDS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HATE ME, DO NOT READ ON. LET THE HATING FLOW. BTW, KEEP IN MIND I LOVE YOU GUYS-

"And that's it's for today, doods! That was a great story written by JeanIsTheOnlyHorse on Wattpad!" Jerome yelled into the microphone, smiling at the face camera. "If you'd like us to read more murder stories, comment the best ones you know! Bye doods!"

He ended the recording, smiling into the Skype call with the 20 others on the call.

"Thanks Mango, CupQuake, Ally, Sub, Glitch'e, and everyone else for joining us! Damn, the feels guys." Mitch said, stretching.

"I heard there's going to be a sequel to it." Ty said and the rest of the group smiled.

"I wonder who's going to be in it, I'm excited." SSundee said and Mango nodded.

"Totally agree, I mean, I hope I don't die of drowning or anything." Mango said, laughing sheepishly (see what I did there?) into her microphone.

"Oh, what if it isn't us?" CupQuake said, smiling.

"Well, I hope it's someone we know. Oh! I want Jin in it!" Sky said, laughing loudly into the microphone.

"Yeah, I'm excited." Seto said, Brice next to him on the Skype call.

"Yeah, I really want to know how my little sorcerer died though." Brice said, the two smiling at each other.

The whole Skype call aw'ed, and the two blushed.

"Well, me and Mitch-y poo should get back to pranking Ryan. See ya!"

"Bye Merome!"

Mitch and Jerome exited the Skype call, standing up and stretching.

"That, was amazing." Mitch said, smiling brightly.

"But one question."

"What, my bacca?"

"How was I a Bacca as a a child, but not in the school as a teenager/adult?"

"Good question."

-SEQEUL WILL COME OUT SOMETIMES IN LATE JULY/EARLY AUGUST OF 2015-