Chapter Three: Kill me why don't cha?!

Chapter Three
Kill me, why don't cha?!
---

Everyone had watched as AllyCat went off at SSundee, yelling and screaming at him.

"Ally!" Sub had screamed, catching the girl's attention.

AllyCat was walking towards Sub but not before she had slapped SSundee across the face and then stormed towards Sub.

"Hey, why don't you finish it and kill me!" SSundee had yelled and that made AllyCat angry.

She had walked towards the stage, taking a flag off the pole and walking towards SSundee.

Everyone watched in terror as she had swung the pole, hitting SSundee's feet and making him fall over.

"Fucking leave me alone." She said, her braces glistening.

She had put the pole back and grabbed the back if Sub's shirt, dragging him out of the large area.

"Wh-what's happening." Sub had said but Ally had ignored him.

"That bitch." SSundee said, sitting up and pushing himself on his feet.

"I'll go follow Sub and Ally, make sure their not going to kill each other." Jerome had said.

"I'll come too." Sky and Deadlox had said at the same time.

They had all decided to go together.

They had followed the two to a room full with books. It was a library.

In the middle of the room, Ally was holding on to Sub tightly, mumbling as he has set his head on her hair.

"Hey Sub?" Ally had asked.

"Yea?" He had mumbled and the three boys had taken a seat by the two.

"Can you tell me a story?" Ally had asked.

"Yea, Sub. Tell us a story." Sky had said and they had all listened.

"Yes. I'll tell a story." Sub had said.

"Once upon a time."