Chapter Fifteen: Its Broken

Chapter Fifteen
It's Broken
---------------

Glitch'e's hand had turned towards Gold and the fire burned brighter.

"Give me the book." Glitch'e had said.

"Come and get the book!" Gold had yelled.

Glitch'e had looked angry as he brought his hands above his head and then forward with force.

Loud screams had been heard as Gold had fallen, his body almost immediately catching fire.

Seto had seemed to break, his stupid look had disappeared as his head turned towards the burning blonde.

Seto had jumped off the stage, his cape getting stuck on something.

Seto had pulled off the hooded cape and ran across the whole room to Gold.

Seto had fallen to his knees, looking at Gold.

"You son of a bitch!" Seto had yelled, tears falling from his eyes.

Watching as Gold's body had been burnt badly, not a sign of life as the fire had been put out.

Seto had stood, walking towards Gold.

"H-hey, Gold." Seto had said.

"See what books do to ya?" Were Gold's final words as the room fell silent, only Seto's mumbling voice being the only sound.

Seto had sat by Gold's head and set Gold's head in his lap. ((SETOSOLACE))

"Gold... I didn't mean anything I had said to you... I can't believe an argument was the last thing we had shared... I can't believe we had loved each other... I still wish I could've... I could've listened to you when I got the chance." Seto had mumbled.

((Irl, I'm crying.))

"Just... A sorcerer could only wish, huh?" Seto had mumbled and then sniffled.

Seto had then held Gold's burnt had in his own, the others all almost to tears.

"I miss you already, love." Seto had said.

"Ew! GAY!!!" Glitch'e had yelled and then picked up the book, disappearing.