Chapter Twenty-One: Concealer

Chapter Twenty-One
Concealer
---------------------

The group had stood in silence, watching as the small animal kept snapping at Bodil.

"If the animal seems angry, it must have wanted to protect Husky, since Husky had protected it." Ty had said.

"Well, who did it." Mitch had said sarcastically, looking around.

Mitch had looked directly at Bodil who looked as of he was flaring with anger. The two were directly across from each other, simply looking up they would be staring at each other.

"Of course Bodil murdered someone. I know it." Mitch had said.

"I DIDNT KILL ANYONE!" Bodil had screamed, slamming his hands onto his podium.

"HE WAS WITH ME ALL DAY!" Ashley had yelled.

"ASHLEY, NO HE WASNT!! YOURE JUST COVERING UP BECAUSE YOU KILLED BASH!!" Jerome had yelled and Ashley looked at him.

"STOP ACCUSING ME!" Ashley had yelled and Jerome scowled.

"You have no proof to know I killed Ant and Husky, or left the stone sword in the bathtub! The killer used a wooden sword!" Bodil had yelled.

"You weren't even there when we found the sword and we didn't even mention the sword yet!" Jason had yelled.

"Plus, both you and Ashley bailed the scene!" Tyler had said back.

Everyone had looked at the voice actor.

"They bailed the scene?" Jason had asked.

"Yes! If you paid attention, you would have noticed!" Tyler had said, slamming his hands on the podium.