Chapter Forty-Four: I Love the Zoo!

Chapter Forty-Four
I Love the Zoo!
----------------------------------------------(WARNING: FEELS ARE AHEAD)

Jerome's body suddenly shook, and pictures flashed in front of him.

People, his friends, all laughing little children.

He was a child, he had furry hands and was running with Mitch. The two were hand in hand, running through the forest with others behind them.

A boy with a pigtail and glasses, a boy with green headphones, boys with glasses, even some girls were with them.

He remembered all these people, and he didn't know where he was going with this.

Soon, he saw a building approach. What was that? A zoo? It was a zoo.

A male was standing at the ticket booth, and let the group of children inside.

'C'mon Jerome!'

'I'm coming, Mitch!'

'Ty! That's my pony tail!'

'I left my lunch at home!'

Voices invaded his mind, and it brought tears to his eyes.

He screamed out, falling off the toilet seat and onto the tile flooring. He was on his knees, his head against the ground and his arms against his chest.

He was crying, and he didn't know what he was saying anymore. The words, sounded so different to him. He knew they were english, but he didn't know what they meant.

He smells around him disappeared, and he felt multiple hands against his back.

He pulled up, scream-sobbing into the open air. His body felt numb, his mind only showed pictures and thought of his long lost friends.

"I'm so sorry!" He screamed out, feeling his broken arms being lifted into the air.

The last thing he felt, was the gentle graze of fingers against his arms.

"Jerome, you're the last survivor."

Who's voice was that? It obviously wasn't his. He didn't know who's it was, he just opened his eyes, looking up at the figure that was covered by black.

"You lived, dood!"

"Mitch!" Jerome shot up, looking around for his friend.

He saw everyone before him.

Mango, Seto, Sub, Tyler even Glitch'e.

He ended up on his knees, scream-sobbing into his arms.

Wait, weren't his arms broken? He looked at them, and they weren't bruised or swollen.

This made him cry even more, making his face hurt so much. He didn't know how to react to what was happening, all he could do was cry.

He instantly was invaded with the smell of gun powder again, making his eyes open.

He was back in the bathroom, and his arms were burning.

His mind was then filled with thoughts, thought of knowing what to do.

His arms burned, making him screech in pain.

He grabbed the sword, shoving open the door with his foot.

His hands were so different looking, so brown and fuzzy. He had claws, and his hands were twisted brokenly but he still held the sword.

He ran down the stairs, seeing the back of the purple haired girl's head.

He let out a battle cry, swiping at her to watch the sword slash right through her.

The link blood splattered, and the scent fell away.

The girl fell to her knees, and Jerome dropped the sword. His arms were swollen, and he heard doors opening.

He ran as fast as he could, seeing both the large double doors opened. He broke down in front of them, crying in happiness.

He could, go outside. He knew this wasn't real, and his mind was telling him I wasn't real.

He was so happy, he didn't know what to do.

He ran out of the doors, feeling the great smelling air in his fur.

He screamed happily into the open air, jumping around in happiness.

The outdoors, he wanted to be out here more.

He ran, looking back at the school and doing his best to flip it off.