Part 51

It's been one month since we heard about the plane crash and thankfully everything is going fine

It's been one month since we heard about the plane crash and thankfully everything is going fine. I joined work again and catched up with many things. No more news was heard about the plane crash.
Now everyone knows that Kim seokjin isn't with them anymore. We confirmed the news to the media and things are going fine with the company too. Namjoon being the younger brother of seokjin took charge over the Kim Company but in few days he is going to handover the company to hoseok since it's hard for him to manage two companies together.

Right now I'm coming back home from work in chanyeol's car. He parked the car outside the house and I exited the car waving him a goodbye.

I ranged the doorbell and Ms. Enwoo opened the door with a warm smile which I of course returned back. I freshened up a little and sat on the dining table for dinner.
Ms. Enwoo brings the food and places it in the table. I get myself some of the food and started eating.

" time really flies. It's been one month." she says while being busy in her own imagination.
" hmm... Right." I hummed.

" he was an angel. But still God did this." she said sadly.
I wanted to have a conversation with her but I can't help myself but to tear up thinking of him. I tried hard to control myself because that's what I have been doing all this time.

Whenever I see a happy couple or family I just couldn't unsee it and I instantly remember seokjin.

" I'm done." I blurted out as I grabbed my plate and stood up. she looks at me worriedly as I sounded a little different probably because I was trying not to tear up.

I quickly run upstairs and into the bathroom.
I stripped myself and switched on the hot water. I usually bath with cold water but today I needed hot water. No matter how much I run away from it it come back. The sharp water droplets hit my skin making a loud sound and as soon as they touched my skin I felt a relaxing sensation and moaned at the feeling.

After a long hot shower I came back out with a white bathrobe on and sat on the vanity grabbing my towel and started soaking my hair slowly.

As I was soaking my hair a shattering sound catched my attention. I quickly looked around and realized it's coming from downstairs.

" what sound was that?" I questioned myself.

" wait?! - is there a thief in the house?!" I shot up from the vanity stool and started taking slow steps to my bedroom door. I gulp knowing that a thief was inside my house and what's more is that it's already 11:45 pm right now probably a time for a thief to rob.

I sigh as I was about to open my bedroom door. I slowly and cautiously opened the door making sure that no sound was produced during my actions. As I opened the door and peeked downstairs from the stairs I saw that the light of the kitchen was on and shuffling noises were heard. I gulped again and slowly started taking steps down but stopped right away when I remembered something.