Part 24

This cover was the turning point of this book. This book started getting recognized when I added this cover 😂

 This book started getting recognized when I added this cover 😂

Kim jiah.

Why is he taking me on a date? Is it because I got the job? Or is it a prank or something?

These questions were running through my mind I thought to shrug it off and go get ready because as he already said I can't deny it because of the stupid bet I loose! I started walking upstairs. I took a look at the guest room that seokjin was in. Its door was closed.

" let's not disturb him." I thought to myself.
I opened the door of our shared room the first thing my eyes landed on was a big black gift box tied with red Silk ribbon kept on the end of the bed. My eyebrows furrowed. I went closer to it.

" who kept it here?" I started looking around and then my eyes went to the box again. " let's just check it out!" I said annoyingly and opened the red ribbon and then opened the lid to find a note.

Wear this dress for tonight. You'll look beautiful.
- Your Worldwide Handsome Husband.

The note made me chuckle and smile like a idiot. But how did it come here? He may have kept it here while I was busy thinking about the date.

I kept the note besides the box and saw the dress. The dress was really pretty and comfortable . There were jewellery too matching the dress.

I wore the dress, jewellery and the heels that were in the box after showering

The dress fitted me perfectly as if he knew my size. The jewelry and the heels were matching with the dress. I did smokey eye makeup and applied some lipstick that matched the look perfectly.

I didn't do much makeup except the smokey eye cause seokjin broke my makeup kit so I did my makeup with the limited things I had. I could've had a whole closet of makeup as the other rich people have but I don't because I have one face, not a thousand. Like what do people do by keeping so much makeup? Wanna start a factory?