Part 95

Kim jiah

Kim jiah.

" seokjin...." I called seokjin who was sitting right besides me.

" hmmm.." he only hummed in response since he was so busy in his video games.
" I'm bored..." I whine being bored moreover, seokjin wasn't even paying attention to me. He ignored my presence which annoyed me.

" hmmm..." he hummed again eyes fixed on the screen. I sighed and scoot closer to him and tried holding his hands which were busy playing video games.

" don't disturb me.." he yanks my hand away making me triggered. " Kim seokjin!" I yelled still trying to get his attention. " don't yell in my ears!" he yelled back not even glancing at me.

I started pecking his cheeks continuously only to be pushed away. " you're disturbing me!" he finally looks at me with a annoyed face. I stood up from the couch I was sitting on and looked at him angrily. " So, you're video games are more important than me?!" I yelled but he just ignored. I stomped off from there and stood behind the couch. 

" I'm giving you time....If you still didn't stop your stupid games then I'm not talking to you!" I folded my arms and said sternly but instead of replying me he jumped in happiness as he won the game. I looked at him in disbelief.

He feels my presence and looks back at me.
" did you said something?" he asks innocently and when I didn't replied he started playing again.

" you are so mean!" at last in anger I grabbed a pillow that was besides seokjin and threw it at him with all the force. His controller fell on the floor because of the force and the pillow hit his face. I gasped as I realized how forceful it was.

" what the heck?! I lost because of you!" seokjin yells at me making me flinch at his sudden outburst.

" i-i didn't mean to-"  I was cut off when he stood up from the couch and took a pillow with him too. " you're not getting away.." he says as he comes running towards me but I was quick enough to run for my life.

" stop right there!" he yelled as we kept running almost all around the house as we giggled at our own self's. At last we came across the dining table. He was at the other end and I was at the other.

" stop.... I'm sorry!"  I apologized breathing heavily.

" if you let me hit you I'll let you go." he says as the pillow was still in his hands. " I won't!" I giggled running away again but upstairs this time. It took me time to run on the stairs but seokjin was quick. I almost yelled as seokjin was going to get me but I ran in our bedroom and shut the door closed. I leaned on the door breathed heavily.

" open the door!" he yells from outside. " as if I will!" I yelled back laughing. Moments later I heard no sound and everything was quiet so I decided to go back down but not before opening the door a little and seeing from the crack to see if my enemy was still there or not.