Part 79

Kim jiah

Kim jiah.

I tie my hair into a ponytail and applied light make up making myself look presentable. I'm going to work today since I realized that running away from him won't do anything plus, I should not mix these personal things with work because work is work.
Took a lot of time for me to realize that though.

My brother dropped me to work and I bid my goodbye's with him making my way in the company. I let out a heavy sigh while walking down the long corridors. " you can do it jiah!" I encouraged myself.

" jiah....?" a voice called making me turn in the direction. The person came running to reach me.
" oh, Namjoon."

" so you're finally back to work? Mr. Oh told me about your leave but I'm glad your back and if you don't mind can you tell me the reason for this leave? Are you perhaps sick?" he asked with concern.

" haha, no." I laughed it off.
" are you and Jin hyung alright? You're not hiding something from me are you?" he narrows his eyes.

" uh...yeah we are good what could possibly happen between us." I laughed nervously. Seokjin's friends weren't aware of anything and I didn't even plan to tell them anything since it's something between me and Jin.

" good; Jin hyung is in that cabin over there.....he would leave in an hour....thank me later." he bends down to whisper the last sentence in my ear and points at the door which was some steps away from me. I gave him a nervous smile.

" see you around!" he waves at me and leaves in the opposite direction.

Why did he had to tell me where jin was; ruined my mood already.

I worked like regular and sort out the stuff which I missed during these days.

" uh.....jiah, are you busy?" a colleague of mine walked to my work table while I was busy doing something on my computer.

" umm.....no, you need something?" I lied even though I was very busy and had to catch on a lot of things.

" yes, actually some materials were Couriered and they are downstairs in the lobby. They need to be brought in the storage room but I can't get hold of any workers to do that so can you....?" I understood what she wanted me to do.

She wanted me to move those heavy ass boxes to the storage room. I shouldn't have agreed but now that I did I have no other option but to nod my head in a yes and say; " I will do it." I put up a fake smile while she replied me with a happy one.

" thank you!" she squealed walking away.

I let out an annoyed sigh. Just by imagining to do that makes me irritated and it's not even like I'm that strong. I used the elevator to reach the lobby and saw the stacks of boxes after walking some distance.

" 1....2.....3.....4.........6....7........8.........12......" I counted the number of boxes.

" it's going to be a long day." I rolled my sleeves up and tied my hair into a bun getting ready. I started picking up one box at a time and used the elevator to reach the storage room. The storage room was a mess too but who cares? I just keep the boxes in place.

" why are these so heavy?!" I mumbled to myself as I walked through the corridors to reach store room as soon as possible.

I wiped the sweat off from my forehead and stood in the corner to relax a bit but it was too early to do that since I'm only on my seventh box and my body already aches. I drank some water and went back to working. As I went down in the lobby I got confused seeing the other boxes weren't there. " where did the boxes went?" I asked myself. I couldn't ask anyone around me about the boxes because everyone of them were busy in one or other thing.

I went back up to the storage room only to see those boxes arranged properly. " I already brought them here so you can rest." I recognised this voice instantly since it was my favourite voice. I turned and found him standing right behind me.

" I thought you were already gone." I mumbled to myself and started walking past him since the work was already done but to my surprise, I was pinned to the wall in a swift moment.
" what the heck?"

" I don't want to do this but you gotta listen to me now." seokjin puts a finger on my lips to shush me.

" come back home." he says in a warning manner and I just roll my eyes at his statement.

" what makes you think I will."
He grits his teeth at my statement " you have to! I've had enough of your drama!"

" my drama?!" I scoffed. " why do you keep forgetting that you told me you didn't want me at your home!" I snapped.
" but now I'm telling you to come back!" he yells.

" go away from me! You think just because you tell me to do something I will do that!" I yelled back.
" you have to!" 

" you freaking cheated on me I'm not coming back......not anytime soon!"
" I didn't cheated! It's you who cheated on me with that guy who lives at yoongi's house!"

" what?!" I got angry when he mentioned me cheating on him that too with Joon.

" and what about you?! You cheated on me with that bitch! You are a che-" I was cut off when I felt stinging pain on my right cheek making me turn in the opposite direction.

" stop! Just stop!" he yells in anger.

I widened my eyes touching my right cheek which was now red because of the slap. I looked at him with unbelievable eyes.
" you did not just......"

" I.....I.....didnt mean to." instant regret was visible in his eyes when he realised what he just did. He tried bringing his hand up and touching my cheek but I yanked his hand away.
" don't even touch me!" I yelled at his face.

" jiah, I'm sorry...I-"
" sorry doesn't solve anything seokjin!"

" I thought that you'll regret your doings but you're getting worser and worser!"
" no....I..-"

" I dont even wanna see you now! And I really mean It this time!" those were the last words I said before pushing him and walking out the storage room, getting ready to cry my eyes out again.

I changed the cover how's it??