Part 30

Author's note: yay! 30 episodes done! And to inform you this is going to be a long ff and you you may get bored because I go verrrrry deeeeeep in all situations. I'm sorry if you find it boring. 😬

Kim jiah

Kim jiah.

I woke as my alarm made an annoying noise. I groaned before getting up. I was kind of jealous to see seokjin sleeping peacefully while cuddling with a pillow. I went to the restroom to freshen myself and Yeah I didn't took a shower and you know why.

I went down stairs and saw Ms. Enwoo is already here. She has the house keys so she comes early.

We smiled at each other as our eyes met. I made my way towards the kitchen counter and took a seat. " here is your breakfast. Eat nicely so that your first day would be good and I hope you get all the success you deserve." she blessed me and I smiled widely as a ' thank you'. She's like our mother I never took her as a maid she takes care of the house and us. She's also a member of our family. Just a little difference that she doesn't lives with us because her husband won't allow her he doesn't want them to be a burden to us.
To be honest they aren't a burden they're family but it's their choice what they want to do.

I was done eating my breakfast I went to our room and to the closest. Seokjin was still sleeping but I didn't wake him up because his alarm will do it and he will be awake after some time. I entered the closest and it took me a pretty good time to find what I should wear for my ' first day of work '.

I went through alot of clothes and finally found the one's I needed. I took those and walked out the closet. I saw seokjin was still sleeping.

" he should have been awake till now," I said to myself and made my way towards him.

" is his alarm not working?" I said picking up the alarm clock and investigating it.
" this idiot." I talked to myself as I saw that the alarm clock was switched off. The alarm clock did rang but he switched it off.

" yah! Seokjin wake up!!" I yell.

" stop yelling! I'm sleeping!" he said as he slammed his head at the pillow.

" wake up! It's 11:00 am now!! How much will you sleep?! You are late for your meeting!" I lied but that worked because he shot up from bed with a worried face.

" oh no!" he whispered and took a towel and ran into the bathroom.

" yah! I was going to shower!" I yell.

" go somewhere else there isn't shortage of Bathrooms in this house!" he replied.

I took my clothes and went to one of the other bathroom in the house. I had a refreshing shower and I dressed up.